Done:
So,
You feel the need to ignore me.
Fine.
We were never friends anyway.
Years of wasted time,
Time spent pretending.
I realized it was me making all the effort.
So… I stopped.
Only fake “hellos” now.
No visits- Nothing.
When we do talk it’s rare,
Nothing real, just pleasantries.
And when I try to bring up the problem,
You choose no to listen.
It hurt… for a while.
Now,
The only feeling I have is numb.
That’s why I’m ending it.
Don’t worry, you’ll be fine.
We were never friends anyway.
sometimes, you feel the need to write poetry...
You feel the need to ignore me.
Fine.
We were never friends anyway.
Years of wasted time,
Time spent pretending.
I realized it was me making all the effort.
So… I stopped.
Only fake “hellos” now.
No visits- Nothing.
When we do talk it’s rare,
Nothing real, just pleasantries.
And when I try to bring up the problem,
You choose no to listen.
It hurt… for a while.
Now,
The only feeling I have is numb.
That’s why I’m ending it.
Don’t worry, you’ll be fine.
We were never friends anyway.
sometimes, you feel the need to write poetry...
Comments
(The thing I have to type to comment is "germiess." It's like germies, but more German sounding. :D )
Poetry is necessary, it's true.